CellPave HD™ cellular paving system has been designed to be installed with both gravel and/or grassed infills. The pavers are particularly suitable for incorporation into a SUDS compliant system and may even negate the need for water attenuation when installed on a suitable porous substrate.
CellPave HD is the perfect system for use on large scale civil engineering compound areas or contractor’s storage areas as the pavers can easily be uplifted at the end of the contract and reused if required.
Designed from the ground up, CellPave HD cellular paving is incredibly strong and sets a new standard in permeable plastic paving systems.
Easily uplifted and reused
Made in the UK, CellPave HD is made from 100% recycled, UK sourced post-industrial polymers. Each paver is 600mm x 400mm x 75mm thickness (4.17 pavers per sq metre). Weighing 8Kg each (33Kg/m²) they fall well within the HSE manual handling limits and are quick and easy to install. The unique design also allows interlocking stacking on pallets, resulting in reduced shipping costs.
Suitable for gravel or grassed installations our pavers are suitable for all vehicle grades up to HGV loadings. They are a cost effective alternative to Grasscrete systems and can be used as a source control element as part of a SUDS system.
- HGV and coarch parking area
- Emergency vehicle and fire access routes
- Highway verge reinforcement (particularly where HGV overrun can occur)
- Fork lift loading areas
- Major cost advantage over other systems
- Substantial design improvements resulting in improved performance
- 100% Recycled materials and can be recycled at the end of life if required
- The ONLY product in its class to be manufactured in the UK
- Large stock levels with immediate delivery to site
- Lightweight and easy to install
- High void area to encourage healthy grass growth