Celltrack is a permanent panelled system that is virtually invisible from the surface once infilled.
Celltrack is a permanent panelled system that is virtually invisible from the surface once in-filled. Designed for quick and easy installation, panels simply interlock together and incorporate small ground spikes which provide anchorage during installation.
Celltrack can be used with a variety of fill materials, allowing developers to build new access areas such as roads and car parks, which are both pleasing to the eye and consistent with the existing environment.
Celltrack can be infilled with soil to promote grass growth or gravel to create decorative driveways and paths.
The honeycomb structure helps to retain gravel on driveways and protect/promote the growth of grass when infilled with soil in turfed areas. In all applications Celltrack provides excellent support for vehicular traffic.
|Tile depth||Tile size||Tile weight||Supply qty||Wrekin product code|
- Public parks
- Overspill Car Parks
- Sports fields (school playing fields)
- Horse tracks
- Public & Private driveways
- Caravan/Camp Sites
- Emergency vehicular access tracks to industrial and public buildings.
Benefits of Celltrack:
- High infiltration and suds compliant
- High traction erosion resistance
- 100% recycled and 100% recyclable material
- Very low maintenance system
- Available in three product depths