Weedstoppa works by establishing a breathable membrane barrier through which weeds are inhibited from penetrating. Weedstoppa allows air and liquids through, creating a healthy fertile soil available only to your chosen plants. Weedstoppa is hydrophillically treated to allow liquids to pass through immediately.
The addition of a mulch cover layer is necessary to ensure the success of Weedstoppa. It serves 3 functions:
1. Shuts out the remaining light to stop growth under the Weedstoppa.
2. Acts to protect Weedstoppa from U.V Light ensuring Weedstoppa has a long life.
3. Decorates the area in keeping with your garden.
Used correctly, Weedstoppa will control weeds successfully without any need for chemicals.
Weeds are inhibited from penetrating
|For Distributers of Weedstoppa|
|The Weedstoppa retail point of sale display package is replaced every time a new order of product is placed. This ensures a fresh looking display at all times. Each package contains 20 rolls, each roll measuring 1m x 15m. Other roll sizes are available on request.|
- A weed free garden path or aggregate area
- Planting a flower/shrub bed
- Suppressing weed growth under
- Timber decking